Monday, January 10, 2011

Glasses


At the kids' school they did a vision test this year. Reuben was sent home with a letter that he might need glasses. So I made an appointment and sure enough he does need glasses. His prescription isn't super high but it definitely helps him. He also has a stigmatism in his right eye. We were able to get in on the buy one get one free at the glasses store. Here he is sporting his new look. The girls are a little envious, but being really good sports about it. I totally remember when I was younger and wished that I could get glasses and braces. I ended up needing both, and then they weren't as cool. Hopefully Reuben continues to love them because I think they are super cute!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Glasses on kids are so cute. It also helps that Reuben's such a handsome kid.

Michal Thompson said...

he looks super handsome! I always wanted glasses too, still don't have them, but now I am okay without them.