Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bowling



This month we were so lucky to have my parents visit for two weeks. We had a pretty low key visit, because I babysit full time from home. But we were able to get out a couple of times :)

One night we went bowling at the largest bowling alley in the U.S.A. They have 96 lanes and it is actually hard to get a lane to play on, on the weekend nights because they are full. But we got lucky to be able to play without a wait. It has been such a long time since we have been bowling that Eve had never gone before. It was so fun to see Lincoln get really excited and say "I throw the ball".

My birthday fell on Martin Luther King Jr. holiday this year so the kids had off school. If you live here in Cleveland, on this holiday every year all museums are free. We tried to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but the line to go in was out the door and to the curb. So, instead we headed to the Natural History Museum and the Case Western Historical Society. I wish I had taken some pictures but I totally forgot to.

I also forgot to take pictures of my parents during their visit here. We LOVED having them and can't wait until we can be together again.

No comments: