Monday, August 10, 2009

Month in Virginia Post #3


The kids loved going to the pool!  My Mom was great and took the older two in the deeper water which Kaitlyn and Reuben loved.



We visited a couple of museums in July.  These seem to be the only pictures that I took though.  I thought Reuben was pretty creative thinking of this pose.  Kaitlyn joined in the fun as well.  


Well these our the last pictures from Virginia that I took.  My Mom and I went to West Virginia to go to a peach orchard.  We had so much fun!  The GPS couldn't find the place and the google directions we printed out were wrong as well.  It made for a fun trip with A LOT of laughing!!  Thank goodness for patient kids.  This month seemed to fly by!  Thank you Mom and Dad for making our month SO enjoyable while Ryan was gone!  Love you BOTH!!

No comments: