Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kaitlyn Gives Her First Talk

Kaitlyn gave her first talk today in Sacrament Meeting.  She was asked to talk about her Dad.  So here is her talk!  She did great!!

Here are 10 reasons why I love my Daddy

      

 

1.  That he is secretly a monster…a tickle monster

 

2.  That he is very funny

 

3.   That he comes to all my baseball games each and every one

 

4.  That we have family sleepovers almost every weekend and watch a movie and stay up past our bedtime

 

5.  That he will help me with fun crafts, like making a clay bear

 

6.  That we takes me fishing and I don’t have to touch the fish

 

7.  He pushes me really high on the swings

 

8.  He’ll go on long bike rides with me all around the block

 

9.  He gives us fun piggy back rides, my favorite is when he pretends I am a sack of potatoes

 

10.     My Daddy is the BEST In the whole universe!


6 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow- that sounds like one good dad!! My favorite one was the family sleepovers- what a cute idea that the kids obviously love! Hopefully Ryan had a good father's day... sounds like he deserved it!

Michal Thompson said...

It takes a lot of courage to get up there, way to go Kaitlyn! We all know what a wonderful dad Ryan is!

hilary w said...

Wow...go Kaitlyn! I am very impressed that a girl her age gave a talk in church! I bet she did such a good job.

tanya said...

Kaitlyn did awesome! I'm glad we got to be there to hear her first talk.

Gaskin Girl said...

Kaitlyn did SUCH a good job! I just LOVED your talk. Way to go Kaitlyn for being so AWESOME, and to Ryan for being such a great dad! :)

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot