Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graeter's



I have gotten a little behind on my posting... Last month we were able to go down to Columbus with our good friends the Gaskin's. So we drove down and took turns watching the crew while the other couple went to the temple. Ryan and I took the kids to an awesome ice cream store, Graeter's which has some of the yummiest ice cream ever! (especially if it has chocolate chunks in it!) This ice cream store has a huge room for the kids to play in for free. The kids had a blast and almost didn't want to get ice cream because they were having fun playing. So if you need a place to take your kids down in Columbus (or just want some yummy ice cream) their address is:   
2555 Bethel Road
Columbus, OH 43220
It is about 15 minutes from the temple.





3 comments:

Jean said...

I LOVE GRAETER'S!!!! There's one in my uncle's hometown (outside Cincinnati) that I always insist on going to when I'm there. It's so yummy!

Amber said...

I'm kinda jealous. That ice cream parlor looks awesome.

Rochelle said...

We will have to go there next time we go down! How fun.