Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-Or-Treat

On Friday The kids had a Halloween parade at school followed by parties in their classrooms. Here are some pictures of the kids in the parade with their friends.



This year Kaitlyn wanted to be a banana and Reuben wanted to be an eyeball. So I kinda guessed as I sewed and came up with these. All of the costumes are made of felt which made the project easier not having to worry about turning under edges. Evie and Lincoln got to wear hand-me-down costumes from Kates and Reuben. They look pretty cute as my little monsters, I think. They both loved wearing the costumes and liked to growl in them. 

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

sounds like you had a very happy halloween.

Gaskin Girl said...

Super impressive, Kristen, as usual! I really like the eyeball. And the banana. And the monsters. And especially the growling! Haha!

Rochelle said...

Great costumes! I miss you!

Wendi said...

Those are all awesome costumes! I especially love the eyeball.

Francis Family said...

cute costumes! I love the little monster!!