Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Here's the crew right before going Trick-or-Treating.  We were lucky to have our friends with us to help us celebrate.  Can't you tell that Eve and Madelynne get along (two princesses).  

This year we barely fit it in... we were able to carve our pumpkins before dinner.  I am usually more on the ball.  Maybe next year will be better.

Reuben didn't wear this costume trick-or-treating but loved the wig.  A little to itchy for his liking.  I guess there won't be any toupee's in the future.

















During the day I was lucky enough to be able to go to the kid's school to help out with their parties.  I made cupcakes for Reuben's class which looked like spiders, but I forgot to take pictures.  

1 comment:

Jean said...

WOW! Great costumes!! You rock with your spider cupcakes, Kristen. :-)