Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Days

I have to give a shout out to my kids. They have been wonderful this summer. We have been stuck at home A LOT because I have been babysitting so much. I feel bad that we haven't been to the pool more or doing other fun things but they really have been great sports about it. I love them so much. We are going to Utah next week! I am SO excited to be with family and also to have a little break! It will be wonderful!

The kidos decided to randomly have horse races! I love it when they all play together.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

[Download] $12,234 in 2 months Gambling Software?

Let me get it right.

I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the basketball rules.

I tried every thing from FOREX & stocks to internet systems and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Check It Out Today!!