Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our Hike on the 4th

Our wonderful friends the Wilde's invited us to go on a hike on their favorite trail. Hiking has to be one of my most favorite things to do, it is so relaxing! This was a great way to start off our fourth of July celebrations. We packed a lunch and ate next to a stream. Here are a bunch of pictures I stole from their blog. (since I forgot my camera) Ryan had to work unfortunately hopefully next year He'll be able to join us in the fun.



It was fun to see Reuben climb on this tree. It reminded me of playing in the woods behind our house while I was young. There were several trees like this one that I loved to climb on.

Here's the whole gang of kids! I love them all! I feel blessed to be able to have them all in my life.













No comments: