Monday, August 22, 2011

Aunt Sherrie

I think everyone should have an Aunt like Aunt Sherrie! She is the best with kids. Many of Ryan's best childhood memories include Aunt Sherrie, hiking or doing some other fun thing with them. We headed to her house one morning while we were in Utah. She was nice enough to let us ride on her horse, Goldilocks. She owns ten horses, chickens, goats, a huge garden, and a hay loft. Which equals heaven in my kids books! We seriously could have spent days at her house. I am so thankful to have her in my life and for my kids to be able to know her too!







Lincoln has loved tractors ever since I can remember. He loved climbing up onto this one




All of the kids had fun feeding the goats


Reba and Lincoln became friends


The chicken laid an egg just before Reuben and Sherrie checked the coop.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh my goodness I can totally see Lincoln freaking out over the tractors. So fun!

DreamNT said...

Nice post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon.









คาสิโนออนไลน์

thanida said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting.
ufabet