Monday, June 29, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
On Saturday two friends and I went to see the quilt show down in Columbus. It was a fun girl's day! Get ready for picture overload! :) I look forward to this show all year long. They have great vendors and the quilts are always amazing!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Kaitlyn gave her first talk today in Sacrament Meeting. She was asked to talk about her Dad. So here is her talk! She did great!!
Here are 10 reasons why I love my Daddy
1. That he is secretly a monster…a tickle monster
2. That he is very funny
3. That he comes to all my baseball games each and every one
4. That we have family sleepovers almost every weekend and watch a movie and stay up past our bedtime
5. That he will help me with fun crafts, like making a clay bear
6. That we takes me fishing and I don’t have to touch the fish
7. He pushes me really high on the swings
8. He’ll go on long bike rides with me all around the block
9. He gives us fun piggy back rides, my favorite is when he pretends I am a sack of potatoes
10. My Daddy is the BEST In the whole universe!