Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did any of you watch The Music Man growing up? I loved that movie. One of my favorite scenes in the movie is when the whole town lines up on the side of the road because they see the Wells Fargo man coming and they all are hoping for a package. 

Whenever I see the UPS truck coming down my street I start to sing the song from the movie in my head.

Well today he did come to our house! And this is what he brought us...




Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Ellsworth!

If you don't remember my last ode to Rosarita enchilada sauce post, this stuff is the best! You can only get it out West and we definitely go through withdrawals being out here near the East. I have tried to make my recipes with other, "lesser than" enchilada sauce brands and my kids won't even touch the food. Little to say we are SO EXCITED!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I think you should invite us over so we can try it... ;) hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Yeah for packages!

P.S. I hope you're doing well... I miss you!

Mandi said...

That stuff is liquid gold. Seriously.

Gaskin Girl said...

SOOOOO awesome! Those kind of packages are the BEST!

Hope Ryan is okay!

Headle said...

Kristen, you are sooo cute!! If you say that stuff is good, that's all I need to know! I'll pick some up next time I'm out. Any chance we could get your famous recipe? :)