Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cleveland Rocks!


This weekend our girl scout troop went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. It was my first time visiting. It was a lot of fun! My only regret was that we couldn't spend more time there. The girls were told about women in Rock and Roll history. I guess only 9% of the inductees are women. I thought that was really interesting and makes sense because the artist has to have been in the music industry for at least 25 years. Then we had a guided tour of the museum which was fun. I could have spent more time there. Next the girls did some crafts. They are all sporting their ponytail holders they made in the picture below. The R&R Hall had a D.J. set up for the day as well because it was girl scout day at the R&R Hall. The girls all had a fun time. It did not disappoint.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

What a fun activity! Kaitlyn is getting way too old.

Headle said...

It looks like you all had such a fun time there! You are always doing the cutest things with those girls! I'm sure they'll remember visiting there for years to come. :)

Michal Thompson said...

I never did go there, should I have?