Monday, September 21, 2009

Memories


Last week I was lucky enough to fly out to California for the weekend to help celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday. It was the first time in five or six years that my brother, sister, my parents and I had all been all together. We all flew in pretty close to each other. When we left the airport my brother wanted to stop and see our old house in Redondo Beach. It was fun to see it and reminisce. I was only three when we moved so it was more fun listening to my family's memories. We found that they gutted the house and are doing a total remodel.

This second view you can see the park next to our house.

This is Redondo beach. We used to go for long walks here and my brother and sister would roller skate. We also drove by Alta Vista where my brother and sister went to elementary school and by old friend's houses.


Then off we headed to my Grandpa's.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Are you kidding? You should have called me! That is so close to my house!!

Kristen said...

I know I felt so bad that we couldn't get together!! Hopefully next time I can stay longer!!